5 Ways to Download YouTube Videos Without Software
YouTube is the most popular site for watching and downloading videos. Whether it’s a joke, tutorial, or music video, YouTube is almost always in the search results when you need videos for your search.
Although YouTube allows for ‘offline’ viewing when you’re not connected to the internet, not all videos are eligible for this so it would really suck when you always have to download your desired videos with software.
Not to worry, that’s why we are here to show you step-by-step, how to download YouTube videos without any software. There are different sites and tools that allow you to download YouTube videos, easy-peasy, and free. The top 5 on that list are:
Ddownr is a fast, secure, and free online downloader that allows you to download high-quality YouTube videos without software. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Again, copy the URL of the video you want to download from YouTube.
- Type ‘https://ddownr.com’ into the search tool of your web browser.
- Paste the video URL into Ddownr.
- Click DOWNLOAD to specify the video resolution from the playlist (there are up to 250).
- Once ready, the video downloads in a ZIP file on your computer.
Download YouTube Videos Without Software Video
Y2mate is one of the other top downloaders that allows you to download YouTube videos without software and in HD quality. It also supports all formats and is quite easy to use, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Here, you can search for the name of the video you want to download or copy and paste the link to the video.
- Choose the video/audio format and then click ‘Download’.
- Wait until the conversion is done before you download the file.
Keepvid boasts of an all-in-one video solution platform this means that for you, getting to download YouTube videos without any software is a done deal.
Keepvid allows you to download videos on any site and functions as an online video converter, online video compressor, online video editor and much more. With Keepvid, you don’t need any software to download your YouTube videos, all you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Copy the link to the YouTube video.
- Paste the link into the top text box on the Keepvid site.
- Click download now to begin the download in your preferred format.
The final website on our top 5 list is YTMP3. This site has one of the fastest speeds in downloading and is free to use. It also converts YouTube videos to 320kbps mp3. To download on Ytmp3.co/com, all you need to do is:
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Wait for a few seconds to get the download option.
- Click on the red ‘Download’ button and the video starts to download immediately.
Also Read :- how to download youtube videos without any app?
If you need a site where you can download YouTube videos free online without any software and at one click, Savefrom.net is the site you have been looking for. It is the oldest and most popular when it comes to easily and freely download online videos. You can either choose to visit the official website or just add ‘ss’ to the video URL to launch the video downloading process.
To download on the official website, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Find the video you want to download on YouTube
- Copy the video URL and paste it into the input field at the top of the page.
- Click on ’Download now and you will see all the formats you can download your video in.
- Choose the format you want and your video downloads right away!